jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A pair of tips!

This post does not have to do with what we are learning, but it may be very useful for you.
As you must have noticed, in internet there are a lot of troublesome ads, they interrupt our process of learning so I bring you a pair of tips to get rid of those problematic ads:
First of all, I recomend you to download Google Chrome and use it as your default browser because it is, in my view, faster and  better than other browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Opera and I don't need to mention Internet Explorer xD. But the main reason I tell you this is the fact that Google Chrome allows you to install an extension to solve this problem, it is called AdBlock, you can install it for free from the Google Web Store once you are using Chrome.
Once you have it, forget about waiting before watching a video on YouTube and about any ad in any other site. :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario